Whether or not you love to eats Peeps at Easter can be a big debate, but one thing we can all agree on is how cute they are! For a little spring fun we’re asking you to take those cute, marshmallow Peeps and use your creativity to construct a diorama featuring a family-friendly book theme.
How does it work?
You can drop off your shoebox or smaller sized diorama on Sunday, March 25 or Monday, March 26. When dropping off, fill out a tag at the Circulation Desk with the title of your diorama, contact information of the creator(s), and age category.
What are the award categories?
- Youth – Grade school age, solo entry
- Teen – Ages 12 – 17, solo entry
- Adults – Ages 18 and older, solo entry
- Team – 2 or more people of any age
- Peeple’s Choice – Receives the most votes from the public
We can’t wait to see all your creativity put on display! Make sure you stop by the library Tuesday, March 27 through Monday, April 2 to vote for your favorites! For more information, please email email@example.com.